Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Albuquerque, NM
April 27, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOsteoTeam Member

@ BettyWellman, I have been having prolia injections for 7 years, without much side effects.
I tried to get off them, but I cannot.

June 12, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have been on Prolia infusions since May of 2021 (3 years). I get rt jaw pain, pain in my thumb joints & sometimes my hands & feet fall asleep at night.

June 11, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Hello Betty. I’m in my 8th year of Prolia injections. I still had spinal fractures after my first medications. My endocrinologist has women who are over 10 years without significant complications. Best of luck to you.

April 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cork, IE

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montgomery, AL

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gig Harbor, WA